Thu, 12 May|
A magical futuristic 💜FANTASY💟 club night! Dance with us in an alternative out-of-this-world experience. Can your energy, moves, and looks melt with dystopian imagination? 🧚♂️🎇 ✨👾❇️
Time & Location
12 May 2022, 22:30 – 13 May 2022, 03:00
Rotterdam, Schiekade 201, 3013 BR Rotterdam, Netherlands
About the event
QueerCollective is thrilled to invite all to a magical futuristic 💜FANTASY💟 club night! Dance with us in an alternative out-of-this-world experience. Can your energy, moves, and looks melt with dystopian imagination? 🪐🧚♂️🎇 ✨👾❇️
First up, it wouldn’t be a party without resident DJ Eyelona (@typy199) grooving up the space with some disco-house. She’ll be playing music features by exclusively Black and Queer artists, to honour our collaboration with the Black Collective. 🍭💠🚦☄
Next up, See.yana (@sianasee.yana) started DJing a year ago in times of corona and is super excited to bring her sounds to the club that she has been playing at house parties. She’ll play a mix of energetic afrobeat / UK funky / dancehall / jersey club and more… for her it has to make people feel sexy 🥵
Following we will have DJ Ferré (@ferredje) gift us with surreal afro-house and breakbeat tunes. This organizer of the Rotterdam-based, crazy good, Donna DJ collective (@itsdonnadonna), is truly one of our all-time faves! 🌹✨🌈
Ferré will do a B2B with DJ Samuel Who (@samuellwho) whom will expel positive vibes with a mix straight out of the beautiful mind of the organizer of the Lo Fidelity collective (@lofidelity.eu). By embracing perfect imperfection and rejecting music industry standards, he will truly be blessing our ears with a fantasy mix. 🌞🧞♂️⚡
Get ready for the night of your dreams!
May 12th ⚠️
Tickets on the Stager page / 5 euros 🔮
Please keep in mind our house rules, not following these rules can and will result in immediate expulsion from the venue and from future EUCSA events. We will also inform the relevant authorities. Likewise, we grant the right to deny entry in case of excessive intoxication, and/or transgressive behavior.
- This space is an intentional space, make sure to play your part and look out for your friends/community. Be an active bystander
- You are entering a Queer-catered space. Freedom of expression is at the core of this space, any attitude that is not open-minded and accepting towards this is unwelcome.
- You are entering a POC-catered space. Refrain from cultural appropriation and mockery at all times. Racial slur use is not tolerated, as well as any other slur-use.
- Don’t make other people a spectacle, no one is there for your entertainment, please let everyone enjoy their time :)
- Don’t assume people's gender or sexuality. Respectfully ask about someone’s pronouns.
- Zero tolerance for harassment, acts of aggression, or hostility of any nature, and any and all actions that don’t prioritize consent and boundaries.
- Spiking/drugging is by no means tolerated. Be careful with your drink.
- No-camera policy on the dance floor! The photographer will be consensually capturing the memories to be shared later, and you can take pictures in the POING basement.
- Respect the venue, artists and staff. Show gratitude!
- Zero tolerance for discrimination and/or the denying of someone’s existence and identity by any means, such as:
- Discrimination against sexual orientation/gender identity/gender expression
- Racism & Xenophobia
- Body Shaming & Ableism
- Sexual Violence & Harassment
- Misogyny & Femmephobia
- Derogatory Language & Attitudes
- Discrimination towards Religion & Beliefs
We have a floor team available and ready to help if you experience any of the following:
Unwanted attention, behavior or harassment (including but not limited to verbal commentary, attitudes, physical intimidation, stalking/following, unwanted photography/recording, unwelcome sexual advances, disruptive behaviour or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable).
The floor team will help you figure out a solution (if you want to talk, go to a quieter area, would like someone to be removed or just want a glass of water etc.). They will be recognizable by a QueerCo shirt as well as an LED pink armband. You can also reach out to the venue staff and/or security if desired. Any contact is confidential.
Feel more comfortable getting dressed at the venue? Come early and we will create some space for you in the basement bathrooms :)